A new standard for choosing fruits
We carefully selected only the most confident fruits in Gyeongsangbuk-do!
'daily'is a premium fruit brand that is strictly managed by Gyeongsangbuk-do. Under the name of 'daily', We introduce four fruits, apples, peaches, plums, and grapes in Gyeongsangbuk-do, which boasts the largest production capacity in the country.
All of Gyeongsangbuk-do have created a premium fruit brand together!
'daily' is a premium fruit brand, collectively made by 16 cities and counties in Gyeongsangbuk-do, and 62 fruit distribution centers and farmers of the province.
‘daily’ fruits are carefully grown in Gyeongsangbuk-do.
- Strict quality assurance The quality control team accurately checks the quality standards.
- Integrated management of production and distribution By arranging the information of the production area and the latest status of the products, it is possible to manage the products efficiently.
- Producing fruits only on designated farms Through consignment contracts with farmers in Gyeongsangbuk-do, 'daily' fruits are carefully produced.
- Following quality control manual 'daily' fruits are strictly selected according to the Quality Control Manual of the Agricultural Products Processing Center (APC).
- Best production facility 'daily' fruits are safely produced in the state-of-the-art facilities.
‘daily’s 3 major quality assurance rules!
Organizing the quality control expedition.
We conduct on-site training and inspection through an external professional organization.
We provide education on 'daily' fruits' quality standards for personnel in distribution facilities in production areas.
Conducting a total of 250 safety tests per year!
We conduct safety inspections on products before and after shipment.
In addition, 'daily' fruits are randomly collected and inspected from distribution centers and wholesale markets.
The use of the brand is strictly vetted and allowed.
Strict follow-up measures are taken on the quality control inspection results.
Violation of the grading criteria will result in revocation of the 'daily' brand license for the fruit.
Establishing an exact quality management system from production to consumption step!
Developed a quality maintenance manual.
observe the criteria of commercialization.
observe the brand management standards manual.
observe the consumer management standards manual.
strengthen inspection and facility management
Use boxes of various sizes according to product specifications.
Operate inspection personnel.
Conduct product safety inspections. (400 times a year)
Operate quality control teams
Regularly operate a quality control team in the wholesale market.
Farmers violated quality control are advised to take corrective actions.
Conduct consumer monitoring
Regularly monitor market stores
Use mystery shopping evaluations